Sunday, December 25, 2005

Convivial Seasonal Felicitations!

Ok I got this off Kirsty for Christmas. I am adopting the language. So.

Merry Non-specific ecclesastical or secular platitudes for the season! - This one for you Yanks. So much better than 'Happy Holidays'.

Here's one of mine: May I be the first to express platitudinal felicitations on this most auspicious commemoration of the nascency of a gentlemen with a reputation for benificence of a most boundless capacity.

So, yeah. Merry Christmas. (Thanks Kirsty!)

Right, I'm off to go play with my Thundercats Action figures. These people know me too well. Hannah, you have no idea how excited I was when I opened up those toys. Actually you probably do, apologies for the slightly late hour of the call :p

2 comments:

MJ said...

MATT!!!!
merry xmas!!!!
so...where u a good boy or a bad boy? Did santa treat u well?
I can't complain!!! I got my PUMA's which I am very happy about cause I've been meaning to buy them for a while...but i guess I've been cheap!!! aside from that I am in pittsburgh with my sister and her husband...my parents came as well and it is cold and snowing which is something I usually don't get!!!
well mattee!!! I wish you the best for next year (by that I mean I wish you get to see me..hehehehe)
Love

Olivia said...

Oooh! What an exciting read that looks! You have taken to the new language like a duck to water.

Listen it's just turned 2006 and I can't come up with anyo of that stuff myself. I've been falling asleep on and off since 9pm and wouldn't have bothered to come home without a taxi.

On that note:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */