Monday, December 05, 2005

Toiling for The Giant Ant Masters (Mants!)

Ok, so the bosses aren't weird Ant/Man Hybrids who have me working down their sugar caves but I have been pretty busy today. Also the internet is broken at home, all of which explains the lack of a recent post. As Olivia rightfully points out, politics appears to have once again spooked my commentators!

I know I normally restrict myself to more important and serious things, so while tomorrow there will be a post on Condoleeza 'Child of Satan Put On this Earth to Spread Misery, Perturbation and Despair' Rice very soon, I will also be addressing important matters, including 'Beast Idol' - the new reality show to give the Higher Being a helping hand and the correct shade and design of a proper space hopper.

Sorry about the short length of this post, more soon.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about your space hopper.

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */