Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nearly there....

I know I keep banging on about work, I'm really very sorry - as the year moves on I'll have more things to talk about I promise! This year I'm coming out from the wilderness.

In the mean time. I've been responsible for a fairly lengthy piece of work that's been going on for the best part of 6 months and Monday sees the last, most visible bit of it go live. I have paranoia, it could all go horribly wrong.

I hate it when you can't tinker anymore.

So obviously I will be in work ridiculously early to ensure everything is going well, that nothing is going wrong and that should anything occur I will be there to save the day......well.......not as such. Fact is its the AFC championship tomorrow and the Steelers is the late game which means I'll be up until the wee hours shouting at the TV.

Or homeworking as it's otherwise known.

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */