Thursday, January 22, 2009

Discounted Hades Ski specials...

So I've been asked to do a non-ranty post about some stand-ups that I like. 'Livvy threw down the gauntlet, or in her case some lacey glove or other.

In order for us to have the best shot at getting a post that is enjoyable to read, I think we should wait for that one until Saturday - after I've eaten sufficent levels of piggy and have caught up on the sleep I've been missing this week.

So let's do that shall we?

I'm staying at a hotel in Russell Square tonight, I wish I was goingt o get there in time for dinner, I need to make these people pay for what is happening to my poor fragile and incresingly squooshy brains!

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */