Friday, January 02, 2009

Working at procrastination is procrastination too...

I've promised to blog every day, this of course requires me to have something to blog about. This is day 2 and I'm blogging about how I've promised to blog every day and how difficult it will be to find something to blog about every day.

You see my point? I've been leading a fairly dull and uninteresting existence, particularly recently. I rarely see my friends or family and am something of a slovenly hermit right now. I know what you're thinking: 'How are you still single?!'.

So rather than just writing a blog post entitled 'Tuesday' and writing 'It's Tuesday' as the entry, I will be doing things and writing about them. I did do things last year, some of them awesome, but I didn't really write about them and the whole awesomeness of some of the events was sadly overshadowed by a filthy 4th quarter.

So, in addition to my normal rants I'll promise to write about things that I have done, in a manner which rather arrogantly assumes anyone is at all interested.

Obviosuly, I'll plug the gaps in between these breathtaking adventures with poorly articulated rants.

4 comments:

Famulus said...

I'm watching you...

Be aware that I'm watching you...

Even in your sleep, know that I'm watching you...

It's not that I'm watching you in your sleep mind, I just want you to know, whilst you are a sleep, that I am, in general, watching you. Mostly via your blog, obviously. And if you don't blog as you have promised, then I'll know. Because there'll be nothing to watch...

You understand, right?

Olivia said...

I see what you did there, Matt. Very clever of you.

MattJ said...

Fam - What do you mean 'Mostly'?!

'Livvy - It does rather leave me short of ideas for the other 363 days though...maybe I could just do a kind of infinite cat and blog about how I've nothing to blog about since the previous blogpost which in turn is a commentary about not having anything.... you get the idea ;)

the projectivist said...

Fam's comment reminds me of that episode of Friends
the one where Chandler had that crazy room mate that liked to watch him sleep.
hilarious!

i'm looking forward to both The Normal Rants AND the Doing Stuff posts!

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */