Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My public has spoken

I'[m not allowed to blog about the NFL any more. This seems a wise objection to me, I have clearly been struggling for material.

I've only had one entry for the Gallery people, come on draw me something in MsPaint you lazy sacks! I'll be uploading at the end of the week and it would be nice to have a Tony Hart tribute.

I raised the question of juice combinations last week. You know how you mix paint and get different shades of different coulours? But the more colours you add, the more it just starts to turn brown?

That's like fruit juice, 2 or 3 you can get myriad flavours. Once you hit 5, you are essentially getting 'Juice flavour', no matter which 5 you've chosen. Seriously, try it.

1 comment:

the projectivist said...

maybe the secret is - don't stir it?

look at this!

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */