Thursday, January 29, 2009

Foiled again....

After discovering that out of the 8 people invited to the teleconference, only 1 had anything of substance to say and he is off on Friday, they are rescheduling.

Begs the question, what the fuck are the other people for?

I've decided to play a new game called 'Postponement'. Essentially it involves moving this teleconference forwards without it ever actually occurring. I've tried my hand at saying the information won't be available until some as yet undefined date in 'late February'. This should coincide nicely with a major delivery date, which opens up other avenues for the next round of the game.

I'm not being unduly cruel, I'm weening these poor addled addicts off their daily teleconference fix.

Seriously, if evolution were left to these people we'd all be sat in caves trying to work out if rocks are edible.

1 comment:

the projectivist said...

this is good
very good.
let the experiment commence!

CLAMANG!


(that's my word verification. i like it)

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */