Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just breathe...count to ten....really, calm down!

I know I get irritated by the world at large a lot, but I also laugh a lot at the things that I find irritating - if you can't laugh at them you'd really have to cry. being a manly-man who likes fire, red meat, beer and pies that really isn't an option for me.

Right now I am so angry that I can't actually work - I'm properly seething and I don't like it. It doesn't matter why, it's a work thing that would bore you senseless but suffice to say circumstances and people beyond my control are currently doing some unfathomably stupid things that will result in my life becoming very difficult. I made a decision the other day to stop using swearing like puntuation, unfortunately these fucking fuckwitted fucksticks have put paid to that at least for this week.

Apologies for the lack of bloggin by the way, but if you think I'm in a bad mood now you really should have caught me last week, that was something spectacular. Thursday was particularly special. I think I managed to speak entirely in expletives for a whole afternoon, which is harder than it sounds.

In other news, S-Day is on Thursday. Squoodgy sofa goodness. w00t!

1 comment:

Jo said...

So, yeah. I get the whole "I AM SO EFFFING FRUSTRATED WITH THE PEOPLE AT WORK THAT I CANNOT MAKE ANY COHERENT UTTERANCE!"

Things will change, hopefully for the better.

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */