Thursday, March 19, 2009

Now, about those pebbles......

Behold the desolate, sofa-less wastleland in which I live..



...Here, the cold light of the laptop as I write an email from the harsh iron(ish) chair, the cruel glass of the dining table reflects my misery...



A charity shop jigsaw puzzle, abandoned in the corner........



.......But what's this?! (cue an angelic 'ooohooaaaaaahhhhooooooh!')




.........oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooooooh!



.....here I am chillaxin', listening to some cool tunes, completely unaware of the camera.




.....Here I am studying hard, but still fully chillaxidaisical, again natural, unaware of the camera I must have accidentally attached via gorillapod to the shelf unit....




I'll do some more pictures later, when the sofa-bed element is extended - I'll probably be wearing some sexy lingerie.

Don't even try - that's in your head for the day.

8 comments:

Famulus said...

Have you no matching poof? I would have expected a poof.

Maybe they will make you one?

MattJ said...

there was a poof option, but it would have been just another thing to store my crap in and the thing was nearly as expensive as a fucking armchair! I'll get a tastefuil coffee table.

Jo said...

You need a footstool. There is nothing like reclining with a footstool. Instead of buying one, I just upholstered our coffee table.

Also, I hate you for shoehorning in that mental image of you in a negligee.

Bastard.

MattJ said...

I do have a footstool thingy for the previous occupant of my front room, but i intened to get a coffee table to fulfill that function so that multiple sofa occupants can benefit from foot restification technology. I am kind and considerate like that.

Pedr said...

First of all, whose front room is that? Yes it's the same size, has your stuff and even you in it. But it can't be yours as it's clearly lacking in empty cans, ash trays / temporary ash trays and left over plates of curry and chilli.

Secondly, you're kind and considerate like that? Hmmm...Presumably I've just imagined the previous god knows how many years where you've 'consdierately' cleared me just enough room on the floor to sleep!

Anyway, aside from that, it looks nice mate and I'm looking forward to reclining in comfort next time I'm down.

MattJ said...

@Pedr fecking ingrate. no sofa for you, i have a special spike for you to sit on. Don't worry, it's upholstered.

Pedr said...

Meh! I don't care. I'll probably do the usual thing I do when drunk and just fall alseep on the floor next to it anyway!

Olivia said...

Whenever you talk about your gadgets, I thought you had a whole elaborate technological cockpit setup, and now I find you are working on a spartan glass table!

I can't believe Jo pictured you in a negligee. Damn! Now I've done it too.

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */