Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Forward planning - my very own Kryptonite

I swapped an on call day last Friday to this Friday so that i could go visit Hannah, completely forgetting that I also have plans this Friday to meet up with Niemesh the Uber-Tart and RoboMatt (or Dr Robotnik since he got his Phd). We haven't seen each other for ages and we need some post-work drink and merriment in order to slag off the firm and generally catchup.

I shall have to employ all my powers of persuasion in order to convince some other chump kind soul to swap out a Friday with me.....

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Domo arigato Dr Robotnik...

MattJ said...

While it is an awesome tune I'm afraid my reference comes from Sonic the Hedghog's arch-nemesis! ;)

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */