Saturday, March 24, 2007

Prepare for the new Rant Order!

I've just bought a domain name and a nice bit of internet out in the country. When it's ready, me and the blogs will be moving. It's best to do it now while the oldest is still a just a couple of years old.

Why? It's mainly so I can do some technical thngs, I haven't really touched any for years with the job I have and so I am going to try and find time to learn outside work. Also I have never done webbyness before, so I am gonna give it a go and see what I can pick up.

It'll probably be months before I work out what the hell I doing anyway, but I thought I would let you all know that there may very well be a shiny new site for you to visit! All I need to do is work out how to code webby things, PHP and MySQL. Easy.

Update: I now have an under constrcution page. I didn't realise until today how long its been since I did anything technical, I have a feeling the 'Under construction' page will be there for some time to come lol! Anyway it's here.

3 comments:

Famulus said...

Good luck with the new 'hand-made' site. I tried, but just couldn't find the time. :-(

I hope to put a rant up about Orange tonight. I'm still trying to get your C500 unlocked.

Sigh.

Olivia said...

Ooh, I will be right over to see what the "under construction" page looks like.

Olivia said...

Sure you're busy, but I tagged you anyway!

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */