Thursday, April 06, 2006

I am Return-ed my Children!

I'm not going to apologise again, I've been busy OK?! I do feel I've neglected my blog though, not been putting aside the time for it I used to. I will be blogging regularly again now, I promise!

Look at me talking like anyone actually cares! lol. Emerald came out with the best excuse for not reading my blog I have heard yet - 'I have to put time aside to read it because the posts are wuite long!'. [Translation] - 'I have to listen to this crap everytime I see you, i have better things to do with my time than read it as well!' [/Translation].

OK so I am not doing a proper post now beacause I want to do something light hearted before I move on to what's just happened in Israel and vent at the world in general. Suffice to say I am pissed off with Israel and with America and Britain for legitimising every illegal, immoral and hypocritical action they take.

Back soon.

3 comments:

Famulus said...

Welcome back, oh travell-ed one. Tis but a difficult time for us bloggers. Life is currently failing to provide me (and I assume you too) with sufficient shock and awe (as the damn-ed Yanks would say) to populate said blogs with items of mirth, wit and other such reader pulling titilations.

We shall overcome, I'm sure. ;-)

Olivia said...

Woah, I was prepared to feel worried if I still didn't see a post from you today.

So welcome back!

Life is a bit slow at the mo, but there's always something to talk about.

Olivia said...

Oh yeah, and when I started blogging I emailed everyone I knew.

Do they ever come and read it? No more than 5.
Some of my closest friends are too busy.
And some of my most faithful readers are absolute strangers.

Behold the weird world of blogging.

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */