Tuesday, November 28, 2006

And yet we're still here....

The human race is a remarkable thing. The world appears to packed to bursting with people so stupid that its a wonder they got through puberty.

Stories like this one are a shining example. Now the content of the story isn't really that dumb or funny, what I find particularly amusing is the use of the phrase 'Urban Gorilla Warfare'. The site is taking the piss out of a story they deem dumb while at the same time apparently suggesting that some hip-hop simians were involved.

There are thousands of tales like these though and, frankly, its amazing our race has survived at all. Especially when we have a weird habit of voting them into positions of absolute power.

3 comments:

M. said...

Hi! You've moved to Blogger Beta! I can comment again! :)

You know, I have a weird feeling that we won't go out with a bang like we expect to, but it'll be something terribly stupid that knocks us out. Like some trigger-happy person accidentally releasing a nuke, and all retaliation systems go haywire.

MattJ said...

yeah! and it smells! I've lost all my cool icons cos it uses st00pid widgets instead of proper wholesome HTML! And I havent had time to have a proper tinker with it yet!

Arty said...

I didn't move to BB, but it still insists I sign in to google on your blog and luna's.

I know, "urban gorilla". That made me wonder if the article was a hoax...

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */