Sunday, September 07, 2008

..What a difference a day makes..

... on the other hand I could successfully bid on a fairly plush looking leather sofa, rug, dining table & chairs, glass shelving unit and some other bits for under 200 squids. I have no idea what just happened, but I appear to have arranged a complete refurnishing of my front room. Since there aren't any home improvement shows at all on the TV, anywhere in the world, I may grace you all with a before and after photo set. But only if things go well ;)

3 comments:

Olivia said...

All that for under 200? Amazing. Or is it just the stuff you could pick up on the street for free? :P

Famulus said...

I'm going to be coming back to the UK next year and without furniture, so you have all this from me yet to come...

I aim to match you lack of taste, bud for bud... ;-)

MattJ said...

Lol! No this stuff actually looks like really good stuff livvy! - of course that's provided I find a way of getting the sofa into my bloody flat!

Fam - you can't beat the neon pink flamingo hatstand and 6 foot lava lamp.

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */