Monday, April 06, 2009

It's here! w00t!

OK So my shiny new Netbook arrived today. I am gonna post a picture of it here (as opposed to the full unboxing and whatnot I weas going to do!).

Unless you want to hear a spectacular line in bullshit, I would suppress the desire to ask 'But why?!' And just oooh and aaaah at the awesomeness of my new toy.

That is all.

Work laptop next to Junior (13" Laptop vs 10" Netbook):



To be honest I think I would have gone with something smaller but to make the thing useable for me, it had to have a decent keyboard. The one on this model has a keyboard almost the same size as a notmal laptop but the unit is a little over half the size.

As to the why? Well, if you don't have a use for one it's difficult to see the sense in them. I have some use for one that will make it a regular part of my day to use, but it solves some minor inconveniences rather than any problems. Essentially I am the secondary market for this thing, the people who could use one but primarily pick it up because they like the look of them.

I shall call him Tiny:Conqueror of 3am Support Calls!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Awwww it's weee! :P

MattJ said...

Seriously, it's actually quite big for something of this typebut it's so awesome I don't care lol!

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */