Monday, February 02, 2009

what the hell just happened?

So after basking in the glory of the mighty Steelers, I went to sleep.

I was aware that it had been snowing, it just started after Hannah left. However.

I was supposed to be off all day but had informally agreed to come in mid-afternoon-ish to cover a few things off. As it was I got a few phone calls around noon saying that no one had been able to make it in to work and things were not going 100% according to plan.

I got myself together and left the flat, at which point my lgs up to my knees vanished. Apparently we had nearly 2 feet of snowfall overnight. Nice.

I didn't have my camera so couldn't get photos, but we've been promised more tonight so maybe I'll get you some then ;). Nowe I live a little over a mile from the office and it took the best part of an hour to get here on foot, my colleague took 5.5 hours to travel 22 miles. Welcome to Surrey, a county that is completely allergic to weather.

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */