Friday, February 08, 2008

Morrissey

I never used to like Morrisey, I still think hje is a bit of a tosser to be honest. Song wise I never thought I liked him though, all a bit Emo in sentiment before Emo found the guy-liner and guitar.

However, I just randomly remembered a song that used to really like that is apparenly by Morrissey called Boy Racer. I am reticent of downloading it in case it is actually crap and I am giving it the rosy glow that nostalgia gives things. On the other hand it could be like Danger Mouse which is even better when you watch it as a growed up!

I have no idea why I posted this but so what. :D I am going home to Wales this afternoon, it will be good.

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */