Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Car Buying

Is the inability to get easy access to junk food at lunch time (required due to excess the night before) justification for buying a car?

Having failed to use sound (if unlikely) reasoning (visiting friends and relatives, going camping, road trips, spiralling railfares and decreasing reliability of trains) this is the one my brain tried to pull yesterday. The bottom of the barrel I think?

Possibly. But I do really want a car so once again I am going to try and not throw money at shiny things (that aren't cars). 1 month is my current record, who wants to start the bidding on when I will crumble into a twitching heap this time?

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */