Monday, December 10, 2007

Wikipedia Meme

Nicked this of a friend on Facebook (Alyson), don't normally do MeMes but I like this one!

"Go to the Wikipedia home page and click random article. That is your band's name. Click random article again; that is your album name. Click random article 15 more times; those are the tracks on your album."

Band Name: Siemomysł of Pomerania
Album Name: The Scarlet Citadel

Track 1: Aristolochia cucurbitoides
Track 2: General Medical Council
Track 3: Cooperative Research and Development Agreement
Track 4: Trial of Saddam Hussein
Track 5: Viking FK
Track 6: Vanilla Sky (soundtrack)
Track 7: Anthony Lowther (of Marske)
Track 8: Lord High Commissioner
Track 9: Donnybrook!
Track 10: Shelly Manne
Track 11: List of asteroids/132701–132800
Track 12: Lestko
Track 13: KYRE
Track 14: Francisco Herrera the Elder
Track 15: Trans Caribbean Airways


Also, you should all buy a Single that is released today by a band called Circle 3. So go do it already!

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Your CD name is so cool!

I did this too. Methinks tis not so random - most of my clicks were military or aerospace related. But hey, not complaining as I like that stuff. One was even about Texas!

I will try to post this in the next few days.

MattJ said...

hehe! sounds like a ropey euro-metal album so would fit in in part of my random collection :p My fabourite is track 11 :D

FieldEffect said...

Awesome! Next time I make a song i'm going to call it "List of asteroids/132701–132800" :)

MattJ said...

maybe it could be the theme tune to our illusory podcast? :D

Olivia said...

Actually, that List of Asteroids/13201-132800 sounds a bit like the 1979 album by Vangelis which I loved as a child: Albedo 0.39

Let's see if I remember my HTML...

Olivia said...

Hehe, I didn't the first time - one of these < thingies > were the wrong way round.

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */