Thursday, September 06, 2007

They try to make me go to iPod I say...

Sadly the answer is probably yes,yes,yes. I'm not interested in the iPhone, only interested in a Mac if I don't want to do anything too clever or complicated but the MP3 players are very good. The software is arse, but if I'm honest the Zune software isn't too hot either and it has no podcast support.

Most importantly though, is that it's new and it's shiny. Particularly the iPod Touch, and the new nano phatty.

I am going to be good though, I am going to wait until Canada and give Microsoft a chance to come up with a decent Zune or for iRiver to pounce ;)

I just thought I would put this up because earlier in the year I was raving about the Zune, but I am flexible with my gadget loyalties and won't say something is good just because I like the brand (*cough!*iBoiyz*cough!), it's not all about the badge and if something stands still like the Zune appears to be, then I am going to get my fix elsewhere - even if it means drinking from the Devil's cup :p

5 comments:

Olivia said...

I am loving my k810i. Could do with a bit more memory, as my old one was 512kb with lots of music and pics, but this one I can fit 30 music tracks on the 128kb M2 card (which is microscopic!), and 100 photos on the phone memory. I want more music...

MattJ said...

Yeah, the one thing that put me off going for a Sony Ericsson was the whole proprietory memory format - I have that many flash memory standards lying around it's untrue lol!

You can pick up a 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo for around 30 -40 quid. Now given that your camera on that phone appears to prerry much be the best one on any mobile, might be worth an investment ;) Check out ebuyer, I'm a big fan of the service there - no quibble returns and refund/replace policy.

Olivia said...

I don't see the problem anymore with proprietary memory. I can bluetooth all my photos to my laptop or even other phones.

And yes, I plan on expanding to a larger memory stick, just haven't got around to it. Am still not a huge online buyer, to tell you the truth.

MattJ said...

Oh I don't have huge problem with it, it's just I have several GBs of flash memeory card lying arounf the place in various formats and I don't feel like adding to the collection lol!

Olivia said...

Then don't take it out of your phone :P

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */