Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My mind is crumbling

I found myself playing the 'Online Game That Shall Not Be Named' for the first time in about 6 months. This is confusing for several reasons.

Firstly I don't remember reactivating my account. Secondly I appear to have purchased an add-on for it. Thirdly, I am fairly sure I had a good reason to stop playing - I think it had something to do with a life....

I think my brain is rebelling against me and doing things behind my back, which is never a good thing......

4 comments:

Olivia said...

Which game is that? Something like Doom or Quake? Second Life or There?

MattJ said...

Hmmm, I refuse to uter it's crack like addicting name, but there are over 7 million players so far lol!

MJ said...

WOW!
Is that the reson you are not blogging....or posting pictures!

MattJ said...

no maja! lol, I only had it back up and running yesterday, the rest is all down to mental workness! I am hoping to get some free time somewhere towards the back end of next week, til then you will have to content yourself with ringo and facebook!

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */