Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Techno-Surgery with Dr Matt!

It's not nearly as exciting as it sounds but I thought a post should have at least a pretense at something interesting, so in this case the interesting bit is the title.

I'm tinkering this evening. I'm archiving, formatting and removing one of my hard drives so I can donate it to the PC Nick has put together for April. Then tomorrow it gets a Windows install and iTunes. Then she will have to learn how to use it herself and I can be done with itunes forever....FREE! FREE I tell you! muahahahahahaha!

Obviously I am not going without, I found an excellent deal on an external drive that helps me kill two birds with one stone. I now have somewhere to store all of my media, so I don't have it spread out over several partitions due to various Windows installs and the subsequent backing up of data. Also I can use it when I go on holiday (not long before you stop hearing about it honest! Only a month or two...) for photos and loading my Zune - score for me!

I am also intending working out how to get the camera to do clever things and produce good pictures, I predict that this endeavour will result in various blurred captures that could really be anything from a hippopotamus to a plate of spaghetti.

So be prepared that I may be claiming to be from the impressionist school of holiday snappers upon my return!

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */