Wednesday, January 03, 2007

10 days..

Before the USA is afflicted with me! Don't worry though, I will continue to irritate my two European readers as I am pretty confident I will be blogging and posting photos from the Steel City. I am hoping to work out how to take good photographs before I go, failing that you'll have to put up with the same old crap that you've come to expect from my blog.

On the other hand, a burst of quality might frighten you away - people do fear change after all.

There is no point to this, I just felt I should write something.

2 comments:

Julie_Gong said...

Doing anything special while in the Burgh?

MattJ said...

I have very loose plans involvin the Warhol museum, the mattress factory and several boozers!

There is more but I've bored people enough with plans and ideas so will drop it in a mail, any further suggestions are gratefully received!

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */