Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Matt's Mathematical Formulas, Number 37

Today's class is all about determining the resultant capsication of a given Chili (x) in realtion to a work day (y). The basic formula is as follows:

if y = "aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE! The next pillock to phone me, send me an email or break something is going bare witness to a physics defying feat involving their left nostril, a canon ball and a stoat!'
then x = "AIIIIIEEEEEE! Godzilla!" OR x = ("My Face! My Face is melting!") * ("I can see through time").

if y != "aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE! The next pillock to phone me, send me an email or break something is going bare witness to a physics defying feat involving their left nostril, a canon ball and a stoat!"
then x = "I can still feel my legs! call off the Hazmat team!"

Clearly in this formula there is a need to determine the value of y, as this variable is essential to determining the value of x.

(Arseholes contacting Matt * Dumb Ass Questions)n
+
(Things Breaking that shouldn't break * Arse Not Letting Us Fix things That Break)2
y=

TGIF


Where TGIF = day number in the week (Monday=1, Tuesday=2.....)
and n = Frequency of occurence



I don't want any mathematicians coming along and messing this up either! I clearly have no clue about mathematical notation so there is no point even bothering!

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */