Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Evil is a relative term

You Are 44% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.



Now, OK. I was willing to accept around 33% Evil, but these questions are totally biased! At no point is there a question about launching a crusade against the evil influences of cats, but getting blind drunk contributes towards evil? I didn't tick any of the really bad ones and I get 44%. All I'm saying is that it takes a hell of a lot less to become Sauron these days.

'Have you ever conspired to destabilise an entire cross cultural region for your own sinister ends?' That's a fucking question! Not 'Have you ever taken illegal drugs?'.
This is clearly a test designed by some puritannical feline obsessed Amish person.

Also I am quite offended by the picture, I achieve the heady heights of 44% Evil and I get a baby doll with glowing eyes? That may very well have struck fear into the hearts of pre-pubescent children watching horror movies in the eighties, but this is the 21st century and I'm afraid that shit doesn't cut the mustard anymore! 44% Evil, they should at least have put up 44% of Dick Cheney's head.

Anyway, it's late and time for bed. Cheers to the far more saintly Famulus for the test.

1 comment:

Famulus said...

I think that this test is excellent. With a meer 28% Evil score it has correctly decerned the two most important things about my type of Evil. Firstly, "A bit of Evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well." You can't just go around claiming to be Evil. Where would we be then? No, Evil mst be hidden for it to follow it's true course. Secondly, "In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of Evil." it recognises the true, hidden Evil for what it is...

So, minions, follow me now or choose for my wrath? >-)

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */