Friday, August 25, 2006

Ducks!

Ok so it arrived. w00t! Went down to the river to give it a bash at lunchtime, Nick was trying to tell me how to do cool manual things. So here are my first two attemps. The first one was an attempt to bring focus to the duck and less so on the background, Nick did a much better example with a purple flower which I may post later. The second one was an attempt at a slow shutter speed to capture the motion of the river but sharpen the duck.

Neither worked very well but I don't care as it is a success on 3 levels:

1) I looked like I knew what I was doing as the camera looks the part
2) There were ducks
3) I actually had a vague understanding of what was going on.

Here's my ducks!





And finally the action shot!






Dynamic eh?

5 comments:

Famulus said...

Congrats. :-) We are all very happy for you. :-)

MattJ said...

Yes, it is my job to document the movements of the ducks! they is up to something......

Olivia said...

Hey I thought I left a comment here on the weekend...!

MattJ said...

It's those pesky ducks Liv! I'll catch em in the act!

lunaliar said...

Love the ducks, Matt!

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */