Monday, March 13, 2006

Not My Fault!

OK, so I was going to catch up on my blogging at the weekend but I was foiled by Demon Internet! damn their eyes! And their other bits too for that matter. Here's why:

[Full Geek-o-Tech Explanation] They've been having routing issues which has resulted in some users, ie me, having problems getting to certain or all websites. In my case this is all of them. So most times I can ping the sites but can't navigate to them because I can't resolve the domain names. I am going to run a trace route later if it is still pooched (technical term) and send the results to Demon's army of techmonkeys to fix.
[/Full Geek-o-Tech Explanation]

[Non Geek-o-Tech Explanation] T'internet's broke [/Non Geek-o-Tech Explanation]

Anyway, I'll be posting more later today. Not sure I will have the time to dedicate to the Animal issue yet but I will get something up and will endeavour not to be so lame this week!

3 comments:

Famulus said...

My router looks like it's on it's last legs. Good excuse to replace the out going 11mbps with a 54mbps or even the new 110mbps. ;-)

Something with a printer port too. Need that desperately.

Paddy Duncan said...

It could be worse Matt, you could be stuck with a USB modem. When will people realise that USB is not meant to be used as a communication port.

Olivia said...

Indeed, hi-speed internet burnt out my poor little USB cord.

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */