Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday Brain Dump

A series of shorts today folks! I'm not laying out summer leg wear out contiguously, just......I'm sure you know what I mean. Mind has been wandering about today and I've been quite busy and I find it hard to have a coherent thought at the best of times. Anyway, here is some stuff:

*************************************************************

Bill Gates in non-Evil shock!

Ok, say what you like about Bill Gates's Company and the software they produce. Feel free to attack his sharp business practice and his downright cheek at copyrighting things he nicked off other people. Feel free to invoke a curse that infests his nether regions with flesh eating insects every time you see the Blue Screen Of Death. Scratch your head thinking 'WTF?!' wheh the error message 'Not enough memory to delete file, please delete some files to free up more memory' pops up.

Unfortunately, he isn't the being of supreme, bad jumper wearing, evil he is often portrayed to be. OK, he doesn't tell the truth a whole lot and he is trying to take over the world.

You can't deny the Billions of dollars he has donated to African charities or the foundation he set up to promote education in these countries.

I still reckon he has a Platinum swimming pool and an army of Molemen that do his evil bidding though.

*********************************************************

Tosser

I was going to qualify this but changed my mind. Suffice to say I am not a raging right winger, occupying most of my time on the left. We can do without self serving pricks like this though.

*********************************************************

Once I've ridden the bike a bit more and have collected sufficient levels of mud and grime on it, I am going to take a few pics of it with my new phone, thus killing two showing off birds with one gloating stone. The reasons for the mud are clear, I am attempting to demonstrate Rugged Outdoorsmanship.

Either that or I will fall off the bike into a big puddle and break my phone and probably my face.

*********************************************************

Confabulate.

What an awesome word.

*********************************************************


"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */