Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Quotes

It's been pointed out that I have been mssing my quotes recently. I remembered something that I said to someone years ago. Another American actually, Maria knows her, girl called Lyndsey who was seeing a friend of mine. It was end of term and everyone in the world had gone home except for me. Anyway, she had been to Spain and she came by for a few beers before she headed off back stateside. I completely forget the context and we were both drunk but I remember she had this book that she wrote stuff in about people she'd met over here. Under my name was justa bunch of crap that I had come out with, pride of place was this quote:

There's a fine line between love and nausea


I liked it, and she didn't stop laughing for a while so that's good enough for me.

2 comments:

MJ said...

It is important to point out that the friend of yours she was dating was actually the same I was dating before, and the one we met through!!!!
by the way...one of my favorite Matt quote's that u told me a long time ago when I was fighting with one of those American boys…"never argue with stupid people, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you by experience”

MattJ said...

I remember the incident hun. I failed to point out the boyfriedn issue because I am clearly still in shock that anyone would split up with you. lol! (smooth eh?). I remember that incident and have added the quote in my latest post. :p

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */