Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gymlessness

Damnit. For the second week running I am being foiled by the Lurgy. I've decided to not Gym it this week (at least until tomorrow or Saturday at the Hull branch) until this cold buggers off. I think my restarting on Monday was a little optimistic, it's one of those cases where unless you leave it, it'll never go away. Patience, however, is not my Forte!

We shall see, maybe I'll get a chance to go on Saturday and thus double my current weekly Gym going. Before any of you pounce, this isn't my usual nonsense, I really am keen on this gym malarky, I just don't want to get to a point where it's doing me no good. I'm not particulalrly ill but I'm at that stage where you can remain this ill for ages, if you know what I mean? You know. Fine but with an intensely annoying minor lurgy!

I enjoy convalescence. It is the part that makes the illness worth while.

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */