Monday, November 14, 2005

Attendance required

Paying extortionate fees and putting on sportswear isn't enough I'm told. Bugger. Apparently I have to do regular exercise while at the gym too. This smacks suspiciously of work to me but I guess I'll give it a go. I am heading down there after work for an hour or so, I have no doubt I will be in immense pain tomorrow.

I had a good weekend with Jon, we basically drank lots and talked about 'stuff'. It was good. We were invited to a party in Guildford on Saturday, which began very promisingly in that it was meant to be complete with about 50 nursing students. Unfortunately the organiser had failed to get the permission of whoever he needed permission off and the party was shut down at about 9:30pm. This sucked, but not to be deterred a bunch of us went off to the local bar and proceeded to drink heavily, then Jon and I went off to stay at my friend Lees house. Was good fun all round.

I was meant to be going home to Wales on the 26th for Pete's birthday but I don't think that will happen now, I'm much more keen on going up this weekend. As far as I'm concerned, as long as I get to see the guy, the date is fairly irrelevent, it's not so much the night out its the 4am 'We've just fixed the whole world, how did no one else think of that?' conversations that is important.

I'm actually talking on MSN with the man himself as I write this, so plans are being made as I type! ooooooh! Interactive!

OK so here's the situation. GB are playing the Tri-Nations in Rugby League, we started off as dire as we would expect but now things are looking pretty hot. Basically the situation is this - last week we spanked New Zealand, this makes the last pre-final test a fantastic one. We play Australia. If we lose or win by less than 3 points its Australia Vs NZ in the final. If we win by 3 - 8 points it's GB Vs Australia and 8 points or more and it's GB Vs NZ. So it's all pretty close. Another good reason to head off this week

Anyway, Pedr also has an excellent suggestion for the creationism post but getting him to post anything is really difficult and thus you are all so often denied his genius.

Awesome quote supplied by Maria:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their
shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you
have their shoes.

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */