Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yay Though I Walk Through The Valley Of Debt...

Interest free on on new purchases until April 2006. That's what the nice people at Egg say. What the Hell was I supposed to do? Not buy it?!

Ok, I admit it, I'm weak. Soon, however, I will be weak but with a very expensive Meccano set.

Right now I am very happy about it too, plenty of time to regret it later on - as far as I'm concerned I deserve it and now my mum can have most of my old PC to play her scrabble on. I know, but it's best not to argue, your brain will just start to hurt and you'll need a lie down.

I will be documenting the thrilling process of PC building for you perusal, if only to prove that I did in fact do it myself. Anyway, not much else to report right now and not much entertaining to say eiher as I am hung over.

3 comments:

MJ said...

Congratulations on your new baby!!!!
i wish you the best and i am sure it will bring happyness for a very long time!

MattJ said...

Yeah, I forgot to mention that the vote of a Hot Columbian is worth 5 normal, votes. I forgot to mention Shallow along with weak :-p

Mike said...

"Interest free on on new purchases until April 2006."

They don't need your interest payments; they've already got your soul.

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */