Friday, October 28, 2005

Interruption of your regular programming..

I'm off up to Hull again this evening for the Halloween weekend. I have a party tomorrow and I've been promised Sunday lunch round Emi's parents house too so that is looking really good. The party should be awesome, lots of people I haven't seen in an absolute age so really looking forward to it.

I am going to make the most of this visit as I'm not sure when I'll be able to go up again. Certainly before Christmas but everyone has exams and coursework towards the end of term, so scheduling becomes more important. That's not to say that I am not going to accept visitors myself of course, but as the end of term approaches the chances of that happening reduce for much the same reasons.

Also I really should visit the parents and my other friends back home in Wales as I'm pretty sure my mum has put my face on the side of Milk cartons due to my extended absence!

I am visiting Mike on the weekend of the 11th for a few evenings of Art House Cinema, fine Cuisine and Gourmet beverages.

That's crap films, curry and Stella to you lot.

That'll be good fun, I haven't seen Mike in a good while, it's difficult for him to come to see me as he has a bird of prey called Sparky to look after, he can't really be left on his own for 3 days. The Bird, not Mike. Although that is debatable given his attempts at cooking this week.

Then there is Pete's birthday at the end of November so will be heading back for drunken revelry then too.

I have no idea why I am giving you my social calender, looks like another brain-dump post to me but you got to take the wheat witht the chaff people, so hang in there!

So basically I am booked up to Christmas, if you drop in unspecified Hull trips anyway (you know I can't bloody stay away!).

I think I know why I am giving you my social calender now, it's a thinly veiled attempt to appear popular and wanted. Still. Works for me! I'll be back and posting on Sunday or Monday.

Changed my quote to this, I quite liked it - sorry it's not funny, normal service will be resumed next week:

~Don't try to reason with your heart~
~or feel with your mind~
~for just as the heart knows no logic~
~the mind can't lead you to your soul.~

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */