Saturday, October 01, 2005

Every Cloud.....

It's noon. The files we were meant to get at 8am have finally arrived. I can do the work I was due to finish an hour ago now. Thanks, really. No honestly, I can't think of anything more pleasant to do with my Saturday mornings than sit on my arse waiting for competence to kick in somewhere.

Ignore me, I have a hangover and have't had much sleep.

I am going to find the good in my situation. I counted my remaining money from last night, a little over 14 quid. This is a very good thing. It means I can afford not one, but two currys this weekend and I can use my bizarre powers of fuzzy financial logic to classify the expenditure under last nights activities.


Eat my Goal.

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */