Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Demanding Wimmin-folk

I've just been chastised for not updating my blog whilst unconscious I think. Now to be fair, I thought I suffered a severe case of Over-Blog yesterday (although much of that was given over to the immensely successful Doughnut-opia 2005) and was expecting some kind of 'Christ give us a chance to read it!'. Instead I get Emi demanding her own post and Maria compalining that I don't blog in my sleep.

This could be a good thing as it may mean that people are reading and enjoying my Blog so much that they can't get enough of it. A more likely explanation is they are bored out of their minds and have nothing better to do.

In Emi's case the deadly virus (definitely not Man Flu, women don't get this sick off Man Flu) has prevented her from doing anything else and in Maria's case, she is revising for some ludicrously complicated exam and needs a break. However as I have a mind that's highly trained in lying to me, I will soon have myself convinced of my blogs popularity through entertainment rather than boredom.

8 comments:

Famulus said...

Be careful what you wish for as you may just get it...

Waah haaa haaa haaaa.

Hic.

lower said...

No, it's definitely boredom, I assure you.

MattJ said...

Quiet at the back.

Mike said...

Boredom, eh? Methinks a heretic in our midst!

MattJ said...

Not all burn with the righteous flame as we do. It is up to us to set the light burning.

Mike said...

Give me a few beers and a bottle of petrol and I'll be up for it!

Er...I mean...yes, we must do the Lord's work, a noble thing, and root out those corrupt souls that utter such blasphemies, in order that they may be saved. Or something...

MJ said...

In my case it is not boredom...it is just lack of a life.....
But to be fair, I do think it is extremely entertaining... I have to admit I am kind concerned about the doughnut obsession though

MattJ said...

Don't fear the Doughnut.

It's entirely for someone else's benefit don't worry.

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */