Wednesday, September 21, 2005

SNAP!

As promised, I've now snapped out of my bizarre malaise. Well enough to appreciate what a whining irritant I've been anyway. So in celebration of this I've decided post a picture of me. It's good for several reasons:

a)It's dark
b)I'm drunk and
c)I'm using the global gesture of 'International Party Animal'

So, all good ;-)

Or not. It's locked into my phone as a system file for some reason. bah! It's all good though people, I have it in work. I will update this post tomorrow ;-)

-----PHOTO HERE!----BRACE YOURSELVES-----





I decided a pose that said 'Cheesier than a dairylea sponsored Cheesathon in Wisconsin' was definitely the way forward.

Don't worry. The mind has a way of forgetting the pain, in time the horror will pass! ;-P

1 comment:

Rush Murad said...

Hi there! Im just droppin by. Nice blog you have here pal. Visit mine… thank you!

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */