Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sleep Deprivation and Work

Well Death has yet to wrap his cold, clammy hand around my weakening heart. I have yet enough strength with which to report to you, dear reader, my progress on this day.

I also have enough strength not to communicate in a Dickensian style so that's enough of that!

I am flagging though. Due to the debilitating effects of Man Flu I only got around 2 hours sleep last night, which is making for some interesting thoughts going through my brain. I find my brain switching off even more than usual and watching my fingers as I type is making me quite dizzy!

I'm still holding back on the weekend report because I am knackered and I want to write about ti when I am more awake and at home so I can do it justice! Suffice to say, I was very happy witht the choice of era after I saw what the girls were wearing ;-). Right I did have something to write but can't remember what it was because my fragile little mind has switched off again.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Pull yourself together you pathetic sympathy-seeking wretch! In my day I had to get up three hours before I had gone to bed and work a 169 hour week for 2d a day that I then had to give back to my employer for the honour of working for him. Fill yourself full of Phal and Stella, you'll feel fine in a matter of days!

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */