Thursday, September 08, 2005

The results are in...

And it would appear that I have officially joined the ranks of the educated. Just checked the University portal and it says I have passed my resit (assuming I am translating their codes correctly!). This means that I now officially meet the requirements of my job, which is handy considering I've been working here since June. They've been really good actually, not putting any pressure on me or anything. This also means that the last 4 yeasr of my life has been justified.

Most importantly it means I can walk around with my nose in the air telling everyone 'Of course, University was so much harder in my day - these sponging students have it easy nowadays'.

Actually that isn't the most important thing. The most important thing is that i have an appointment in Wales with my dad and a very special bottle of Jamesons special reserve. Oh yes indeedy.

Hmmmmm..... gone a whole post without complaining or attacking anyone, can't have that.

Bush is a moron. Houmous is filth.

That's better.

2 comments:

lower said...

Congratulations mate. Glad everything worked out for you, eventually.

Enjoy that whisky - you've earnt it. :)

MattJ said...

Thanks Rich, will see you in a few weeks when I come up to Hull for celebration pintage!

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */