Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Patience is a virtue but I lost my virtue long ago....

Game still not here so it seems it's lost in the post unfortunately. They won't consider it lost until next week sometime which means it'll be the week after before I get any joy :-(.

So I went to Epsom and bought a copy there. I know! you don't need to tell me, it's pathetic! I now have paid twice for the same thing, the second time slightly more than the first! (Why do you think I ordered online in the first instance?). It's OK though, I'm not a total moron, I was sure to check Plays returns and refunds policy and it's a straight return and refund no questions so long as it isn't opened. And it may not be a problem anyway because I have a free trial license too so if i can get Andy at work hooked on it, he can buy the shiny new one off me when it arrives :-)

He reads this, maybe I should keep my cunning plans to myself........................

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */