Friday, September 02, 2005

Comments

One of my colleagues asked me to set my blog so anyone could post comments. This is mainly because he is a lazy-arse sack and can't be arsed registering. Being the cheery and benevolent soul that I am, I changed my settings to allow anyone to post. Within 10 minutes I got a spam comment, now it could be coincidence but I'm not going to chance it so sorry people. You are going to have to do 2 minutes work before posting comments as I've reset the 'must be registered' flag, sorry.

Although judging by the level of comments, I'm thinking I need more enthusiastic friends........ :-P

1 comment:

MJ said...

I agree with your friend....
I just had to register to post a comment...and that is another username and password that I am going to have to remember....so....thanks for complicating my life a little bit more....

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */