Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Things wot I ave found....

You can always count on Americans to provide you with unintentional entertainment. Particularly the White Christian Extremist variety. They appear to be the only people on earth who are given lobotomies for their 14th birthdays.

They have a journalistic population with all the professioanl integrity of Robert Maxwell who basically read scripts prepared by the Oval Office. They have the most spherical population on the planet. Their peon of a president has the economy in the largest defecit in the nations history and approximately 1/3 of their constitution has been crossed out with one of Dubyahs Crayola Crayons.

And this is what they are worried about. If you liked the artical, buy the film!

This stuff cracks me up it really does! I've been accused of being anti-christian - I'm not. I'm anti stupid arsehole . I'm anti Gutless moron and I'm anti vaccuous tosspot. The problem is, the majority of fear mongering, bigoted or just plain stupid articals I've read are penned by alleged Christians, twisting passages out their book to suit their own agenda as opposed to following the overriding message of their own faith.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are good Christians out there. I've met some, even lived with one at Uni so I know they don't all fit into this category and are generally nice people. The worrying thing is that it appears most of the powerful ones aren't.

Thats the first rant over with, I'll probably change my mind tomorrow.

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */