Monday, August 22, 2005

Revision

I have an exam first thing tomorrow, just left Emerald and Hannah to come to University to revise. It isn't going well, I'm feeling somewhat out of sorts and can't get my head to work right now. Feeling inexplicably pissed off at the moment and have done for a little while, I've been trying to put my finger on it and I've shortlisted a few possibilities:

1)It's been over a week since I last had a curry.
2)I haven't seen these guys in ages, and don't know when I will again.
3)It's been over a week since I las had a curry.

I'm guessing option 2. It's difficult to catch up with people in a day, especially when everyone else around you is trying to catch up with them too, you end up realising you're going back to where ever you've come up from having barely said anything to the people you came to see in the first place. Similar thing happened when I went to Wales but it wasn't so bad because I have solid plans to see my friends from there again. Pedro Ramirez, international lover, will be visiting Surrey in the very near future so that's all good.

Just in case it is a combination of 1 and 3 I'll be rectifying that situation later this evening. It's just a shame that I won't have the magnificent scores of Harry Robertson to ease my mood. If only I had Hawk the Slayer with me!

No comments:

 
/* -----------GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE-------------- */ /*------------------END TRACKING CODE-------------------- */